Sunday, February 7, 2016

A big P.S.

              I just finished writing about MS and forgot to tell you about my 2 new purchases!! I ordered  my yellow bleeding heart, and JOY JOY also ordered a garden cart! I had a large one several years ago and had to sell it because it was HUGE. Well, I ordered one that is smaller yesterday. I can put it in my shed, carry all sorts of things with it, and I have wanted one for about 20 years now! Now I won't look like a bag lady going out to my gardens with my walker all loaded up with tools like shovels, rakes, etc. and plants. I can load everything in this and look normal(?) I found my bleeding heart for half the price it was anywhere else. It pays to get a lot of catalogs each spring. So that's it for now,,,  toodles

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new garden cart! My sis has MS and also loves gardening but she now has a much smaller backyard so a cart would be too much for her but you need it! Benny can help also. I am surprised by how green the grass looks

    ReplyDelete
  2. It took me a little bit to realize that the yellow bleeding heart you mentioned was a plant. Maybe a really do have a loopy gene, after all?

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment!